For many field developments and challenging export system projects, flow assurance is one of the first and most crucial activities to be undertaken. Peritus has in-depth knowledge and extensive experience in dealing with the most complex flow assurance problems.
Our flow assurance capabilities include:
- System design including networking and thermal-hydraulic simulation to assess layout feasibility.
- Thermal / hydraulic analysis of individual pipeline systems and networks, both steady state (Pipesim multiphase) and transient.
- Product chemistry related issues such as scaling, waxing and asphaltene.
- Hydrate prediction, inhibition, and remediation.
- Modeling chemical distribution systems
- Product flow related issues such as slugging prediction, slug catcher sizing and slug catcher design.
- System operability design including simulations for turn down conditions, planned start-up shut down, emergency shutdown and other unplanned scenarios.
- Preparation of operating and maintenance manual.
For more information or enquiry on Peritus’ Flow Assurance expertise, please contact:
Alan Lees, Global Leader – Flow Assurance