Peritus adopts a systems engineering approach to of field developments by utilising holistic, state of the art design methods and proven designs for fabrication and construction. This approach enables innovative design solutions to be developed for challenging environments, including deep water and difficult operating conditions such as high temperature/high pressure fluids.
Our subsea system engineering capabilities include:
- Field architecture development and cost estimating
- Field operability through flow assurance evaluations
- RAM assessments
- Evaluation / selection of subsea hardware and control system to suit life cycle requirements
- Design of subsea manifold, connection and tie-in systems
- Development of tendering strategies and managing the bidding process for the selection of suitable fabrication and construction / installation contractors
- Management and supervision of fabrication and construction phases of field development projects, including factory acceptance tests (FAT), system integration tests (SIT), offshore installation, testing and commissioning.
For more information or enquiry on Peritus’ Subsea Systems expertise, please contact:
Andrew Millar, Global Leader – Subsea Systems