Peritus has a proven suite of procurement, manufacturing, fabrication and construction management procedures which enable the successful management of these functions to help ensure projects are delivered on schedule and within budget. Procurement and construction services include:
- Preparation of technical specifications, scopes of work, contract documentation and material requisitions.
- Audit of quality management systems.
- Review of manufacturing, fabrication and inspection procedures for confirmation of compliance with the manufacturing specification.
- Review of method statements and manufacturing procedure specifications (MPS), manufacturing procedure qualification testing (MPQT) and full time attendance during MPQT or first day production
- Full time attendance during production
- Review of installation management systems
- Full time attendance during qualification tests and production start-up
- Full time attendance during start up of each offshore operation (i.e. pipe lay, subsea equipment, floating systems and pre-commissioning / commissioning) and intervention works